Questions & Answers About the Website
1. How do I make sure that I am viewing the latest data?
Try clicking the Refresh or Reload button on your browser or press the Ctrl and F5 buttons on your keyboard.
When accessing the website, it is possible that the webpage loaded may not be the current one. The browser may load stored pages from your computer or device's hard disk or from a proxy server. If the latest data still isn't visible, clear the cache memory from your browser by deleting your browsing history, data and cookies. The browser will no longer access any pre-existing files and is thus forced to load the current version. If a proxy server has been ‘setup’ by your organisation or the Internet Service Provider (ISP), please contact your ISP or your Information Technology (IT) department/system administrator and request assistance.
2. How do I increase the font size?
To display text in a larger font size, change the following setting in your browser.
- From the View menu, select Text Size or Zoom.
Choose the size you want (for example, Larger or Zoom in).
Keyboard short cuts:
- Ctrl and +: Zoom in on the page
- Ctrl and −: Zoom out on the page
- Ctrl and 0: Reset zoom level
3. How do I view PowerPoint Presentations (PPT)?
All PowerPoint (PPT) files on this website may be downloaded free of charge. To view or print PPT files, you will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or higher installed on your computer or device, or you can download the PowerPoint Viewer installed on your computer or device (earlier versions may result in some or all of the document being unseeable).
To save a PPT file on your computer for viewing in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, right click on the link to the PPT file and choose Save Target As.
4. How do I view Portable Document Files (PDF)?
5. How do I view files in Microsoft Excel format (XLS)?
6. How do I copy graphics from PDF files to other documents?
The following steps outline how to copy a graphic from an Adobe Acrobat PDF file for use in other documents.
- Open the file containing the graphic(s) you wish to copy in Acrobat Reader.
- To achieve the best possible reproduction of the graphic we recommend you increase the magnification level of the PDF file to a size that matches the size you wish to paste into another document. To do this, select the Zoom In Tool button from the Acrobat toolbar and click the page until the desired magnification setting appears.
- From the Acrobat toolbar, select the Snapshot Tool button. (If this tool button doesn't automatically display, right mouse click in the toolbar area and select More Tools… Scroll down to the bottom of the dialogue box and select Snapshot Tool and click OK.)
- The cursor changes to a cross-hair icon.
- Select the graphic by dragging a rectangle around the graphic you want to copy. To deselect the graphic, click anywhere outside the image and start again.
- An Adobe Acrobat message will display informing you that the selected area has been copied.
- Click OK.
- The graphic is copied and ready for pasting into another document.
7. What is a ZIP file?
8. How do I open a ZIP file?
All ZIP files on this website may be downloaded free of charge.
To decompress or unzip the files, you will need decompression software, such as WinZip, installed on your computer or device.